1. We are happy you are checking us out. Our Worship Service starts at 9:45 and will end around 10:45. Sunday School starts at 8:45 till around 9:45.
2. We do have childcare if it is needed. If there are not children already there, we have folks to handle when needed. Depending on the age of a child guides what is provided.
3. Our service is a traditional Methodist service, but we do have some special music that may be toward being a little contemporary. Our desire is to provide everyone a comfortable atmosphere to Worship.
4. We believe as a Church we are called to share a gospel message of love and hope and we strive to do this. We are here to fulfill the Great Commission that all followers of Jesus Christ are called to, by making disciples of all persons.
5. We have a very strict dress code, COME AS YOU ARE. Being comfortable is an important part of sharing. As one of our members puts it, we are a bunch of good ole country folks who love and serve our Father in Heaven.
We also have a playground for children that is available daily except during Worship.